Collection of Information
Reverba will collect Personal Information, such as your name, e-mail address, address or telephone number, only when you voluntarily submit it to us at our web site, such as in connection with the following:
- Patient experience project inquiry form
- Other voluntary submission forms posted on our web site from time to time
The categories of Personal Information we may collect include:
- Identifiers (e.g., name, (all elements of dates except year for: date of birth, admission to/discharge from hospital, death, and ages over 89) address, telephone numbers, fax numbers, IP addresses, URLs, email addresses, account names, Social Security Numbers, passport, driver’s license or state identification card numbers, vehicle license plate numbers, vehicle identifier numbers and other similar identifiers)
- Internet or other electronic network activity (e.g., browsing history, search history, information, Google tracking pixel, regarding your interaction with our website)
- Geolocation data (including all geographic subdivisions, smaller than a state)
- Any unique identifying number, characteristic or code
Your Personal Information will be used by Reverba for the purposes for which you supplied it to us. Reverba will use your Personal Information only in the minimal amount necessary and exclusively in the appropriate course of business. Reverba will not sell, trade, rent or in any way disclose your Personal Information to any outside organization for the outside organization’s own use without your consent except where Reverba reasonably believes that such disclosure is required by law. In the unlikely event that Reverba or part of its business is acquired or merges with another business, Reverba may transfer data to that business, which may include your Personal Information. You may request modification or removal of your Personal Information by contacting Reverba at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Information that has been de-identified, anonymized, and/or aggregated may not be retrievable or traced back for destruction, deletion, or modification.
Reverba may collect information about your web viewing habits while you navigate this site, including the following:
- Aggregated Data. Reverba may collect user information and content in the aggregate as you use this web site to analyze our overall usage patterns. Aggregate data does not contain any Personal Information.
- Server Logs. Reverba may collect information from our server logs. These logs may include information such as your Internet Protocol address, browser details, the date and time of your request and certain information about your usage of this web site.
- Links. Reverba may track whether links to external web sites are followed or clicked.
Links to Other Sites
This web site may contain links to a number of sites, which are not owned by Reverba, that we believe may offer useful information. The privacy policies and procedures described here do not apply to those web sites. You should contact those web sites directly for information on their data collection and use.
Reverba is committed to providing reasonable measures to protect your Personal Information from any unauthorized access or disclosure and uses industry standard measures to protect your information. In addition to the steps taken by Reverba, you should also take measures to safeguard your Personal Information.
This web site is hosted in the United States. If you are visiting our web site from outside the United States, you are transferring your Personal Information into the United States when you voluntarily submit your Personal Information. Many regions, such as the European Union (i.e. GDPR), have data collection protections that differ from U.S. law.
For California Residents
California Civil Code Section Title 1.81.5, also known as the “California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018”, permits individuals who reside in California to request and obtain from us, twice per year and free of charge, information about: the categories of personal information we have collected about you; the categories of sources from which your personal information is collected; the purpose for collecting your personal information; the categories of third parties with whom we share your personal information; and the specific personal information that we have collected about you.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us by phone at 800.481.8753. You can also submit a request through our website www.reverba.com, or by sending a written request to:
c/o Compliance Office
701 Pike Street, Suite 2000
Seattle, WA 98101
Written requests should state that the request is being made under the California Consumer Privacy Act.
Reverba may amend this Policy from time to time. Any substantial changes to the Policy will be promptly communicated on this page. By accessing and using our site after a change is made to the Policy, you agree to be bound by the Policy as revised.
If you have questions, want more information or would like to report a problem regarding the handling of your personal information, please contact email@example.com.
If you believe your privacy rights have been violated , you have the right to file a complaint with the applicable governmental agency. You will not be penalized or retaliated against for filing a complaint.
Last Updated: June 5, 2023